Development Centre session is an action aimed at identifying development potential and skills of employees.
Development Centre focuses on increasing motivation of employees to develop themselves within the company’s structures. It concentrates on the potential – strengths and areas for improvement. This method provides information regarding knowledge, skills and attitudes of the participants. It indicates the aspects that are at the appropriate level for the positions held by them and the factors the development of which would contribute to more effective performance of professional duties.
The Development Centre method gives definitely the most comprehensive picture of the candidates’ competences thanks to applying a series of simulation, constructional and group tasks. It can be used in the course of:
- Building a positive corporate image of a company, as a stable employer, investing in the staff development, reliable both inside and outside the organization,
- Creating a professional and motivated project team,
- Recruitment and selection for the highest positions,
- Evaluation of professional potential of the human resources in an organisation,
- Developing a system of competences and talent management,
- Designing career paths,
- Personnel audit,
- Planning of training needs,
- Planning of promotions and reserve personnel.